Feb 3, 2014

A Request

HI!

I say hi, but I have no idea who's reading my blog. Thank you, though! Writing this is helping me chronicle the journey I've already taken in preparation for the AT, and will document my future. And I hope it will keep me connected to my family, friends, and other people who want to travel (or are traveling) the AT.

That said, I've got a request. If you'd like me to send you a post card, email me (trish.smrecak at gmail dot com) your address! I look forward to sending notes to people, and who doesn't like getting real mail??

I'd love to hear from you, too! I won't be checking facebook much, nor will I likely find your email in a crazy full inbox. So please, leave me and Jesse a comment on the blog, let us know what you've got going on!

Finally, if you'd like to send a care package, here are a few helpful tips on what to pack from a blogger hiking another trail. If you want to send a package, let us know via the comments section of the blog about when you'd like to send it, and we'll give you a post office or hostel/business you can send it to. Care packages should be labeled with our names, a note that says "hold for AT thru-hiker" and can have your phone number in the return address (in case they have any questions).

I will also mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wasabi peas! And couscous. And veggies! And Wasabi Peas! Did I say wasabi peas?

Okay, so, leave me your addresses if you want postcards!!!






Here are some pics of friends and I snowshoeing in the Adirondacks to get me in the spirit!
Also, 16 days. Ho.Ly.Shit.

:) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment